- 6-7 closed cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- ½ cup of grape juice, made from blended grapes (wine replacement)
- 150 ml light cream
- Any flour to thicken the sauce if you want
- Salt to taste
- Saute shallot until fragrant, put in mushroom. Cook until the juice comes out.
- Put in garlic and mix well.
- Pour in light cream and keep stirring until simmering.
- Pour in grace juice. If the sauce is too liquidy, add flour (previously mix in water before pouring in).
- Put in salt to taste.
Slough, United Kingdom, 14 Juni 2020/22 Syawal 1441H