- 1 cup all purpose/plain flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Pinch of salt
- Combine flour and sugar.
- Pour 1 cup of milk, stir vigorously.
- Once mixed, add another cup of milk, keep stirring.
- Add an egg once at a time.
- Once mixed add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Preheat the pan with low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup (60 ml) of the mixture. Move around the pan to make a circle shape.
- Flip over once the light brown colour appears on the side of the crepes.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Slough-England, 5 August 2020/15 Dzulhijjah 1441 H