The original recipe is from the Tasty! Some adjustments were made to meet our supplies in the kitchen.
- 225 gr dark cooking chocolate
- 12 tbsp butter, melted
- 150 gr of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 95 gr plain flour
- 30 gr cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half of them in the microwave in 20-sec intervals, saving the other half for later.
- Mix the butter and sugar then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in colour.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate then sift in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir a bit until they all are incorporated. Make sure you do not overmix.
- Add in the chocolate chunks then transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool completely.
- Use any toppings you like and enjoy!
Slough-United Kingdom, 7 Agustus 2020/17 Dzulhijjah 1441 H