- 500gr minced beef
- 1 medium brown onion
- 1 stick leek, sliced
- 50gr green beans, cut to 3-4 cm
- 2 medium carrots, stick like cut
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
- Spring onions
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 7-8 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2.5 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1 medium pear/red apple
- ½ medium brown onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 cm gingger
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Blend marination ingredients, marinate beef for 30 minutes.
- Put a pan on medium heat. Make sure the pan is hot before pouring oil.
- Saute brown onion until tender.
- Add in marinated beef, cook until tender with medium heat.
- Add in green beans and carrots
- Add in sesame oil, sesame seeds, and leek. Cook for additional 3-5 minutes until all incorporated.
- Turn off heat, garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
Slough, England, 12 August 2020/22 Dzulhijjah 1441H