- 500gr mackerel fish
- 8-9 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- Oil for cooking
- Mix all seasonings except fish and oil.
- Apply the mixture on the fish. Let it sit while heating up a pan in medium heat and little cooking oil.
- Once the pan is hot enough, lower down the heat.
- Grill the fish until it changes in colour, white and pale.
- Apply the mixture 1-2 times while grilling.
- Flip down the fish, and keep grilling until this side is well cooked.
Slough-United Kingdom, 20 Agustus 2020/1 Muharram 1442H